pellet, but how?

Andras Balogh-5

Hi,

I have downloaded Pellet but it doesn’t say how to use it as a web server, to receive inputs on e.g. localhost:8080.

It just says how to access the DIG interface from a Java code.

How should I get it work with my Protégé 3.2b?

Thank you,

Andras

Re: pellet, but how?

Laurent Prevot
Hi Andras,

1. Start pellet-dig (with the batch file).
2. Configurate Protege (OWL:Preferences) for receiving inputs on
localhost:8081 (and not 8080).

It should work like that.

Laurent.