pellet reasoner + rules + owl api on java

pellet reasoner + rules + owl api on java

asma saighi
Dear,
I have a problem with the use of pellet reasoner , rules and owl api on java. I do not know what is the exact code to use to infer individuals and what are the api to use? (i get an error when runing). Would you help me please.
 Thinks,

Networks and Systems Laboratory - LRS
Computer Sciences department
Larbi Ben Mhidi University
Oum El Bouaghi - Algeria

Re: pellet reasoner + rules + owl api on java

Lorenz Buehmann
How can somebody help you without

a) seeing the code
b) seeing the exception

?

By the way, there is a mailing list for OWL API [1], might fit better for your question.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/owlapi/mailman/owlapi-developer/

Lorenz

Dear,
I have a problem with the use of pellet reasoner , rules and owl api on java. I do not know what is the exact code to use to infer individuals and what are the api to use? (i get an error when runing). Would you help me please.
 Thinks,

Networks and Systems Laboratory - LRS
Computer Sciences department
Larbi Ben Mhidi University
Oum El Bouaghi - Algeria

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig

Re: pellet reasoner + rules + owl api on java

asma saighi
Thank you Lorenz,

Would you find in the attachement the i use and the exception i get.

exception.jpg (419K) Download Attachment
pellet reasoner.txt (7K) Download Attachment

Re: pellet reasoner + rules + owl api on java

asma saighi
I add the package, but i have the same problem. I add all jar folders to the libraries. How to add them .jar) to the java class path?

De : Lorenz B. <[hidden email]>
À : [hidden email]
Envoyé le : Vendredi 19 février 2016 14h39