pellet_reasoner

buzz_lightyear
Hello everyone,
I am a computer science student from Greece and i have to use protege for my
diplomatic exercise.Now i  am doing  as "train" to protege the pizza example
and i have noticed that pellet reasoner doesn't work exactly like the paper
i am studying for example it says that if you make a non_vegeterian_pizza
class which is disjoint to Vegeterian_pizza and start reasoner ,then
"pizzas" that matches to non_vegeterian_pizza class will automatic be
subclasses to this class but in my protege that doesn't seem to work..
What is the problem?
Is there anyone who has any tutorial or online course for begginer protege
user?

/ps beforehand I dont speak English very well ,so sorry if i have mistakes
in my text/

Re: pellet_reasoner

samsontu
Hi,

It’s likely that there is something wrong with your definition of non_vegeterian_pizza, rather than Pellet behaving differently. If you share your definition we can try to diagnose the problem.

With best regards,
Samson