please I would like to participate in your forum about protege

please I would like to participate in your forum about protege

Marcos Monteleone
 please I would like to participate in your forum about protege. how should
ido? thanks. Marcps

Re: please I would like to participate in your forum about protege

Raj M Verma
hi Marcos,

give your e-mail id that you want to get/send the messages to this list...
so then, all the messages that are sent to this list will be forwarded to ur
email id aswell...

be sure to check the boxes of the different mailing lists that u want to
recieve the messages from... I suggest you to check both Protege-Discussion
and Protege-Owl aswell... this is because the messages sent to one list are
not forwarded to the other one... so general questions abt protege shud be
sent to Protege-Discussion mailing list and the topics related to "OWL" must
be sent to Protege-Owl list...

cheers,
Raj.