plugin question

Wynne, Robert (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone is aware of a plugin (or feature) of Protégé 5 which would allow a report to be created restricted on a transitive closure.  For example, export all codes and synonyms existing in the NCIt Neoplasm branch.

Thanks,

Rob

Re: plugin question

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Rob,

I am not sure whether there is a (publicly available) plug-in for this already, or not, but we are working on a CSV export feature which would hopefully be able to provide the functionality that you need. You can follow it on github:
https://github.com/protegeproject/csv-export-plugin

Csongor

On 08/18/2016 03:27 AM, Wynne, Robert (NIH/NCI) [C] wrote:

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone is aware of a plugin (or feature) of Protégé 5 which would allow a report to be created restricted on a transitive closure.  For example, export all codes and synonyms existing in the NCIt Neoplasm branch.

Thanks,

Rob

Re: plugin question

Wynne, Robert (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]
Oh, very nice!  Thank you Csongor.

Rob

Re: plugin question

Martin O'Connor-2

Note that you can use the SQWRL Query Tab [1] to make a SQWRL query and save the result as a CSV. Will allow you to very quickly create a variety of spreadsheets.

Martin

[1] https://github.com/protegeproject/swrlapi/wiki/SQWRLQueryTab