problems with EquivalentTo statements

Michael Sinclair

In preparation for conversion to OBO while retaining necessary information, I’m using the OWLAPI to break apart all logically complex EquivalentTo expressions into their conjunctions, and adding back each conjunct as a separately asserted, simple EquivalentTo expression.  When I do this, however, Protégé hangs on loading.  Does anyone have any idea what might be the problem?

As an aside, are there any up-to-date OWLtoOBO converter plugins for Protégé 5.x?

Thank you.