programmatically adding rdf:type to an OWLNamedIndividual

programmatically adding rdf:type to an OWLNamedIndividual

Edward Kawas

Hello,

I have been trying to add an rdf:type triple to my OWLNamedIndividual, but I can’t seem to do it (lack of owlapi documentation on sourceforge doesn’t help either). I am sure that it is easy enough to do, but I cannot figure it out. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eddie

Re: programmatically adding rdf:type to an OWLNamedIndividual

Matthew Horridge

On 10 Feb 2011, at 20:11, Edward Kawas wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been trying to add an rdf:type triple to my OWLNamedIndividual, but I can’t seem to do it (lack of owlapi documentation on sourceforge doesn’t help either).

There's some examples here:

http://owlapi.sourceforge.net/documentation.html

Including

Classes and Instances - Shows how to specify that an individual is an instance of a class

http://owlapi.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/owlapi/v3/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/coode/owlapi/examples/ClassesAndInstances.java?view=markup

Hope that helps.

Re: programmatically adding rdf:type to an OWLNamedIndividual

Edward Kawas

Thanks. Those links weren't working earlier. Now that they do, it helped a lot.

Thanks,

Eddie