property matrix section of OWL tutorial

POPESCU Adrian 211643 Thésard

Hello,

I am new with Protégé and I started by regarding the tutorial. All goes well until arriving at Property Matrix Wizard. I use Protégé 3.1.1 and, in tools Menu, in Wizards there is nothing except for a message “new class using display slot”. There is also Quick OWL in Tools but there is no Property Matrix Wizard there. Has is been removed or renamed?

Best regards,

Adrian

Re: property matrix section of OWL tutorial

Hai Wang
Hi Adrian,
It has been renamed.
Go to Tools->Quick OWL->Quick Restriction Editor

Cheers
Hai

On 20 Jan 2006, at 10:09, POPESCU Adrian 211643 Thésard wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new with Protégé and I started by regarding the tutorial. All
> goes well until arriving at Property Matrix Wizard. I use Protégé
> 3.1.1 and, in tools Menu, in Wizards there is nothing except for a
> message “new class using display slot”. There is also Quick OWL in
> Tools but there is no Property Matrix Wizard there. Has is been
> removed or renamed?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Adrian

Regards
Hai

Research Associate
Department of Computer Science
Kilburn Building
University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester M13 9PL
UK
Homepage: http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~hwang

Re: property matrix section of OWL tutorial

Nick Drummond
Hi Adrian,

The wizard has been moved to Tools->Quick OWL->Quick Restriction Editor

Cheers

Nick

--

Nick Drummond