protege 4.3 multiple annotation frame sections

protege 4.3 multiple annotation frame sections

wenxinhu
Hello! Has anyone found the problem in Protege 4.3.0? When I tried to add more than one sections in the annotation view component, some of the annotations were not shown normally. Is there a way to avoid that?

For example I'm using SKOS-Editor to build skos vocabulary but the values of prefLabel and altLabel are not shown as in Protege4.1.0. At the beginning I thought it was a SKOS-Editor-bug but after trying to add more sections in protege individuals the problem still exsisted.

Thanks in advance!