protege-beta is now protege-releases

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Dear protege-beta subscribers,

I am writing to inform you of a change to our mailing lists.  We are
discontinuing the "protege-beta" mailing list and replacing it with the
"protege-releases" mailing list.  If you were subscribed to
protege-beta, you have been automatically resubscribed to
protege-releases (with all the same account settings).

Going forward, we will use the protege-releases list to announce alpha,
beta, major, and patch releases for all Protege software, including
Protege 3 standalone, Protege 4 standalone, and WebProtege.

Please be assured that we will continue to keep this list as low-traffic
as possible.

Best Regards,
Jennifer