[protege-discussion] Class not generated with Beangenerator

[protege-discussion] Class not generated with Beangenerator

Dani-12

Hi!

I'm defining my ontology in Protegé, and try to use the BeanGenerator to
create the necessary files for using the ontology in Jade.

When I generate the beans I get a lot of "Warning: Something went wrong with Slot: ..." messages in the status window. Moreover, the plugin only generate  beans for classes with basic properties (Integer, string, etc.), so it don't generate beans for complex classes(classes composed of complex properties).

This is using Protegé 3.1.1 and OntologyBeanGenerator for Jade-Leap 3.4.

What's the meaning of these "warnings" and how could I generate beans for complex class?

Thanks.

Re: Class not generated with Beangenerator

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Hello Dani,

This questions was addressed on the protege-discussion list.  As a rule,
please refrain from cross-posting your questions to both lists.  The
protege-owl mailing list is specfically used for questions related to
Protege-OWL.

Thanks,
Jennifer