[protege-discussion] Problems with beangenerator plugin

[protege-discussion] Problems with beangenerator plugin

Dani-12

Hi!

I'm defining my ontology in Protégé, and try to use the BeanGenerator
plugin to create the necessary files for using the ontology in Jade.

When I generate the beans I get a lot of "Warning: Something went wrong
with Slot: ..." messages in the status window. Moreover, the plugin only
generates beans for classes with basic properties (Integer, string,
etc.), so it doesn't generate beans for complex classes(classes composed
of complex properties).
What's the meaning of these "warnings" and how could I generate beans
for complex class?

Also, I notice that all variables (slot or properties) generated by
beangenerator are Collection despite I define the cardinality of some
properties equal to one. Moreover, in Properties View (in Class Editor
tab) all properties are shown as: propertie-name (multiple RangeClass),
for example: screen (multiple Screen-Description). Is it ok?

This is using Protégé 3.1.1, OntologyBeanGenerator for Jade-Leap 3.4 and
working with owl and rdf languages.

PD: I can't use instances instead classes to define complex classes.

Thanks.

Re: Problems with beangenerator plugin

sjh kghk
Fusk u Loser!

source code for ontology web navigator

Suzanne Ngom

hello,

i need free source code (in php preferde) to create a web navigator for my
ontology.
can anybody help or recommend some plugins or software allowing me to do
this?
thanks in advance