[protege-discussion] Protege3.1

G. Jabbour
*Hello,*
**
*I am wondering if you have an updated user's guide for Protege 3.1.  How do
I represent the classes and their relationships in a graphical format, like
a model for example?  Do I need any plug ins?  *
**
*Please help.*
*Thanks,*
*Gus*

Re: Protege3.1

Timothy Redmond

There is documentation on the page http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/
users.html and some additonal information at http://protege.cim3.net/
cgi-bin/wiki.pl/.  It is not entirely up to date but I took several
of the tutorials here recently (I am relatively new to this group)
and they seemed pretty good.

One way to do visualization of ontologies in Protege is to use the
OntoViz tab which comes with the full installation of Protege.  It
also requires the GraphViz tool which can be downloaded from http://
www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/.  This tab has some
documentation on the the http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/ontoviz/
readme.txt web page.