[protege-owl] 2006 Protege Conference Deadline Reminder, Birds-of-a-Feather Meetings

[protege-owl] 2006 Protege Conference Deadline Reminder, Birds-of-a-Feather Meetings

Jennifer Vendetti-2
Dear Protege Users,

We would like to remind you that the deadline for submitting presentation abstracts, poster and demo descriptions for the 9th International Protege Conference is in three days, on Monday, May 8th, 2006. Please see the following URL for details:

http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2006/cfp.html

We would also like to draw your attention to a new page on the Protege Wiki for suggesting topics for the Birds-of-a-Feather Meetings at the conference:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BoFMeetings

We look forward to receiving your submissions and to seeing all of you in July!

The Protege Team