[protege-owl] 2006 Protege Conference Deadline Reminder, Invited Talk, Tutorials, & Hotel Information

[protege-owl] 2006 Protege Conference Deadline Reminder, Invited Talk, Tutorials, & Hotel Information

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Dear Protege Users,

We would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the following
items regarding the Protege Conference in July:

1).  The deadline for submitting presentation abstracts, poster and demo
descriptions is one week from today on Monday, May 8th.  Please refer to
the conference Web site for details
(http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2006/cfp.html).

2).  In addition to having Michael Uschold as our keynote speaker, we
are very pleased to announce that York Sure
(http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/WBS/ysu/) of the Institute AIFB at the
University of Karlsruhe will be giving the invited talk this year.

3).  We recently updated the conference Web site with the list of the
tutorials that will be given this year
(http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2006/tutorials.html).

4).  The conference Web site now has a page with local lodging
information (http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2006/hotels.html).

We look forward to seeing you in July!

The Protege Team