[protege-owl] Adding a plugin to Protégé

[protege-owl] Adding a plugin to Protégé

fabio santos
Hi,
I finished my research work, which it was develop one plugin to
Protégé. but i don't know how to add my plug-in to Protégé Plugin
Library.

Someone can help me?
It's very important.

Thanks in advance

Fabio Oliveira dos Santos
Department of Science Computer
University Federal of Amazon - Brazil

[protege-owl] Re: Adding a plugin to Protégé

Jennifer Vendetti-2
Fabio,

The Protege Plug-ins Library can be edited by anyone since it lives on a
Wiki.  There are instructions on our Wiki home page for first time users:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid3AE

If you are still having trouble after reading the documentation, please
send us the necessary information about your plug-in and we can add a
link on your behalf.

Also - as a reminder to the user community - please do not cross-post
your questions to protege-owl and protege-discussion.  This causes an
unnecessary increase in traffic.  The same set of developers monitor
both lists.

Jennifer