[protege-owl] Data Genie Installation Problem

[protege-owl] Data Genie Installation Problem

Kostas Vavliakis

I am trying to install Data Genie 2.0b in Protégé, but the Data Genie Tab doesn't appear in the Protégé -> Project -> Configure option.

I tried to install it in Protégé 3.1 and Protégé 3.2beta. I also tried to install it in a new directory, in the directory were old Data Genie was, tried to rename it , even tried to install multiple copies of it.

Protégé seems to properly load the plug-in as I get the message:

CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.washington.datagenie2.

Thank you in advance.

[protege-owl] Re: Data Genie Installation Problem

Tania Tudorache
Thanks for reporting this. It seems there was an error in packing the
jar (the path to the classes did not match the path in the manifest
file). I have fixed the jar and attached it to this email. Just replace
the old jar in the plugins DataGenie directory with this one.

Actually, if you rename the initial jar to zip and unzip it in the
plugins directory, it will also work.

I have also cc-ed the plugin authors, in case they want to mention this
on their website or update the jar.

Tania

Kostas Vavliakis wrote:

> I am trying to install Data Genie 2.0b in Protégé, but the Data Genie
> Tab doesn't appear in the Protégé -> Project -> Configure option.
>

> I tried to install it in Protégé 3.1 and Protégé 3.2beta. I also tried
> to install it in a new directory, in the directory were old Data Genie
> was, tried to rename it , even tried to install multiple copies of it.
>

> Protégé seems to properly load the plug-in as I get the message:
>
> CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.washington.datagenie2.
>

> Thank you in advance.

DataGenieTab2_0.jar (51K) Download Attachment

[protege-owl] CIDOC-CRM

Kostas Vavliakis
Hello,

I want to build an ontology based on CIDOC-CRM core ontology.
Does anyone on the list can point out a link with practical examples of
using CIDOC?

Thank you in advance.

Kostas