[protege-owl] Error setting value for imported Object Property

[protege-owl] Error setting value for imported Object Property

Mark Feblowitz
When using the Select Instance button in the Individuals tab, I get
the exception noted below.

I'm trying to associate instances with an ObjectProperty  from an
imported ontology (not sure if that's relevant), where the range of
the property is not set (any Owl:Thing).

Here's the javabarf

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
         at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.SelectInstanceFromCollectionPanel.removeH
idden(Unknown Source)
         at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.SelectInstanceFromCollectionPanel.<init>(
Unknown Source)
         at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.dialogs.DefaultSelectionDialogFactor
y.pickInstanceFromCollection(Unknown Source)
         at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.dialogs.DefaultSelectionDialogFactor
y.selectProperty(Unknown Source)
         at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.resourcedisplay.RemovePropertyWidget
FromFormAction.pickResource(Unknown Source)
         at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.resourceselection.ResourceSelectionA
ction.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
         at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
         at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
         at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Sour
ce)
         at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
         at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
         at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

[protege-owl] Re: Error setting value for imported Object Property

Nick Drummond
Hi Mark,

I believe this should be fixed in the next release.

Nick

Nick Drummond