[protege-owl] Extracting deleted class name

[protege-owl] Extracting deleted class name

Abhita Idnani
 Hi,

I'm writing a listener that extends ModelAdaptor in owl. I need to override the method "public void classDeleted(RDFSClass arg0)"  (in edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.event.ModelAdaptor).

I can't figure out how to extract the (deleted) class name from arg0. I've tried all the intuitive 'get' methods on it & stepped through the values with the debugger..but reached nowhere.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Abhita