[protege-owl] Fwd: Sommer: Semantic Web (Metadata) Mapper

[protege-owl] Fwd: Sommer: Semantic Web (Metadata) Mapper

adam.saltiel
I just noticed this mail. You maybe interested in the email Henry Story sent to semantic-web as well.
Adam

[protege-owl] [protege-owl]: OWL cardinality restrictions

"Argüello" Casteleiro
Dear ALL,

I am having problems with Protégé 3.2 beta to
recognise cardinality restrictions. If the OWL file
has something like

<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="madeFromGrape">
  <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#Wine"/>
  <rdfs:range rdf:resource="#WineGrape"/>
</owl:ObjectProperty>

and a cardinality restriction is defined, such as

<owl:Class rdf:ID="Wine">
  <rdfs:subClassOf
rdf:resource="&food;PotableLiquid"/>
  <rdfs:subClassOf>
    <owl:Restriction>
      <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#madeFromGrape"/>
      <owl:minCardinality
rdf:datatype="&xsd;nonNegativeInteger">1</owl:minCardinality>
    </owl:Restriction>
  </rdfs:subClassOf>
</owl:Class>

The OWL file is not loaded into Protégé.

PLEASE, I need to use cardinality restrictions, could
anyone help me?

MANY THANKS.
M.