[protege-owl] How-To export and import newspaper project.

[protege-owl] How-To export and import newspaper project.

Si Le
Hi,

I was experimenting with the export and import functions of Protege 3.1.1, and
I got exceptions during the re-importing phase. Is this a known problem?

Detailed information: I exported the newspaper project via File->Export to
format->..., and re-imported it back via Create New Project->Create from
Existing Source, OWL file,... It raised exception.

Protege version 3.1.1. Thank you very much.

Re: How-To export and import newspaper project.

Nick Drummond
Hi Si,

It might be worth trying this with the most recent 3.2beta - I used it
recently without problems.

Nick