[protege-owl] Inquiry about repository URL for building protege-OWL ...

[protege-owl] Inquiry about repository URL for building protege-OWL ...

mcharest
Hi all,

* I have been following the instructions on the Protege web site for building
my own copy of protege-owl.jar.

* When attempting to checkout the following URL repository using TortoiseSVN:
http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/owl/trunk/

I get the following error:
Error: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/owl/trunk'
Error: PROPFIND of '/svn/owl/trunk': 301 Moved (http://smi-protege.stanford.edu)

* Does anyone have any idea what might be the source of the problem ?

Regards,
Michel

[protege-owl] Re: Inquiry about repository URL for building protege-OWL ...

Jennifer Vendetti-2
The proper URL for checking out of the repository is:

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/owl/trunk

The URL you used (below) is the URL from the ViewVC application that
lets you browse the repository via a "nice" user interface.
Instructions for checking out of the repository can be found here:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/svn/contribute.html

Jennifer