[protege-owl] Looking for SWRLJessTab ...

[protege-owl] Looking for SWRLJessTab ...

mcharest
Hi all,

I am interested in using the packages (edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.*)
that will permit me to use the JESS inference engine and SWRL rules from an OWL ontology (as a stand-alone Java application).

a) The SWRLtab FAQ makes reference to a package (edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.*) that should be avaible in
protege 3.2beta (I am using build 318).  This package is not in the protege-owl.jar archive ? Only the edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.model package is available.
Anyone know where I may find the SWRLtab bridge classes ?

b) In addition, the FAQ also mentions that the SWRLJessTab plugin should also
be available as of build319 (edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.jess).  Where may I find the Protege 3.2beta build 319  (the latest is 318) ?

* I have looked in the previous maling list archives, and I have not be able
to find any useful info.  Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Best Regards,
Michel

[protege-owl] Re: Looking for SWRLJessTab ...

Tania Tudorache
Hi Michael,

Protege 3.2 beta 319 has not been released yet. And the current beta
(318) does not have the SWRL-Jess bridge integrated in it.

If you don't want to wait until we do a beta build, you can download the
sources for the SWRL-Jess bridge from our SVN repository:
http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/swrl-jess-bridge/

You will have to build the SWRL-Jess bridge toegther with the latest
Protege-OWL sources (http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/owl/?rev=2072).
In order to compile the bridge,  you will need to download jess.jar from
Jess webpage (http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov/jess/) and put it into your
classpath.

Tania