[protege-owl] More repository problems

Mark Feblowitz
For some reason, the local file I identify for import doesn't "stick"
- each time I re-open the owl project, I have to re-navigate to the
location of the file and select the file. I recall there being a
version where that information was retained in the repository and
didn't need to be re-specified.

Mark

[protege-owl] Re: More repository problems

Nick Drummond
Mark,

This was a bug that has now been fixed and should be working on the
current release of 3.2
Let me know otherwise.

Cheers

Nick

Mark Feblowitz wrote:

> For some reason, the local file I identify for import doesn't "stick"
> - each time I re-open the owl project, I have to re-navigate to the
> location of the file and select the file. I recall there being a
> version where that information was retained in the repository and
> didn't need to be re-specified.
>
> Mark

Nick Drummond

[protege-owl] Re: More repository problems

Mark Feblowitz
Sorry for being thick here - I'm not sure what is meant by "release
3.2" - The link to 3.2 Beta
(http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/3.2.html) only takes me
to  an older page last updated in October 2005. The Downloads page
doesn't clarify this much.

I see Protege release 3.2 beta, which reports Protege Owl Plugin
version 2.2 beta build 290. Is that it?

BTW, the SourceForge page has the most recent version being build
288, from December 7. Is there another place to look for the newest?

Thanks,

Mark

At 09:35 AM 2/3/2006, you wrote:

>Mark,
>
>This was a bug that has now been fixed and should be working on the
>current release of 3.2
>Let me know otherwise.
>
>Cheers
>
>Nick
>
>Mark Feblowitz wrote:
>
>>For some reason, the local file I identify for import doesn't
>>"stick" - each time I re-open the owl project, I have to
>>re-navigate to the location of the file and select the file. I
>>recall there being a version where that information was retained in
>>the repository and didn't need to be re-specified.
>>
>>Mark

>--
>
>Nick Drummond
>
>http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~drummond/ <http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/%7Edrummond/>

[protege-owl] AW: Re: More repository problems

Jan Polowinski
Try saving to a location without spaces. I had the same problems before.
Jan

At 09:35 AM 2/3/2006, you wrote:

>Mark,
>
>This was a bug that has now been fixed and should be working on the
>current release of 3.2
>Let me know otherwise.
>
>Cheers
>
>Nick
>
>Mark Feblowitz wrote:
>
>>For some reason, the local file I identify for import doesn't
>>"stick" - each time I re-open the owl project, I have to
>>re-navigate to the location of the file and select the file. I
>>recall there being a version where that information was retained in
>>the repository and didn't need to be re-specified.
>>
>>Mark

>--
>
>Nick Drummond
>
>http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~drummond/ <http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/%7Edrummond/>

[protege-owl] Re: AW: Re: More repository problems

Nick Drummond
Sorry, I meant 3.2 beta (build 243) - direct from the Protege downloads
site.

I think the spaces in file path is also ok now.

Again, let me know if this is not the case

Nick

Jan Polowinski wrote:

>Try saving to a location without spaces. I had the same problems before.
>Jan

Thanks, Nick -

That does fix the problem. I made the mistake of
installing Protege 3.2 beta and then using the
pluggin from SourceForge (older than the pluggin
with 3.2beta). With a straight re-install of 3.2,
the repository problems appear to be fixed.

Thanks,

Mark