[protege-owl] NPE when importing Dublic Core in meta-data tab

[protege-owl] NPE when importing Dublic Core in meta-data tab

Nikolaj Berntsen
On the metadatatab I
    import ontology
    contained in one of the repositories

Then I get this in my log [1]. I use Protege 3.2 build 318.

I do not immediately see how I use the imported DC properties, perhaps
that is because of the error? I would expect to at least add DC
properties to instances/individuals.

Cheers,
/\/

[1]
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.triplestore.impl.AbstractTripleStoreModel.setActiveTripleStore(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.triplestore.TripleStoreUtil.ensureActiveTripleStore(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.triplestore.impl.OWLAnonymousClassPostProcessor.convertNamedClass(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.triplestore.impl.OWLAnonymousClassPostProcessor.convertNamedClasses(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.triplestore.impl.OWLAnonymousClassPostProcessor.<init>(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.triplestore.impl.TripleChangePostProcessor.postProcess(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.triplestore.impl.AbstractTripleStoreModel.endTripleStoreChanges(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.parser.ProtegeOWLParser.loadTriples(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.parser.ProtegeOWLParser.addImport(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.parser.ProtegeOWLParser.addImport(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.util.ImportHelper.importOntologies(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.util.ImportHelper.importOntologies(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.importstree.ImportsTreePanel.addImport(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.importstree.ImportsTreePanel.access$100(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.importstree.ImportsTreePanel$2.actionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1849)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2169)
        at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420)
        at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258)
        at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:234)
        at
java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:231)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5488)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3126)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3955)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2024)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4212)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3892)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3822)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2010)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)