[protege-owl] Newbie, call for assistance (docgen-aurigadoc)

[protege-owl] Newbie, call for assistance (docgen-aurigadoc)

Dimitris Dimitriadis
Hi,

Having searched the archives without finding relevant information, I
was hoping that someone could help me with finding out how to setup
docgen properly. I've downloaded and installed it as per the
instructions at http://protege-docgen.sourceforge.net/.

However, when trying to generate o docgen report, the popup states that
configuration is loaded, and gets into an endless loop adding classes
to report content. the relevant part of the log:

2007.02.01 13:52:05.431 EET SEVERE: Uncaught Exception --
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator.clsHierarchy(AurigaDocG
enerator.java:662)
        at
lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator.addClassesDescription(A
urigaDocGenerator.java:430)
        at
lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator.aurigaDocReport(AurigaD
ocGenerator.java:772)
        at
lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator$1.run(AurigaDocGenerato
r.java:191)

Platform: OS X 10.3.9, Java version 1.4.2_09, Classpath properly set.

Hope someoone has encountered the problem and has a solution handy.

Thanks in advance

/Dimitris Dimitriadis

Re: [protege-owl] Newbie, call for assistance (docgen-aurigadoc)

Tania Tudorache
Dimitris,

Please contact the plugin author directly. I am not sure whether he is
actively monitory the discussion list.

Tania

Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Having searched the archives without finding relevant information, I
> was hoping that someone could help me with finding out how to setup
> docgen properly. I've downloaded and installed it as per the
> instructions at http://protege-docgen.sourceforge.net/.
>
> However, when trying to generate o docgen report, the popup states that
> configuration is loaded, and gets into an endless loop adding classes
> to report content. the relevant part of the log:
>
> 2007.02.01 13:52:05.431 EET SEVERE: Uncaught Exception --
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator.clsHierarchy(AurigaDocG
> enerator.java:662)
> at
> lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator.addClassesDescription(A
> urigaDocGenerator.java:430)
> at
> lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator.aurigaDocReport(AurigaD
> ocGenerator.java:772)
> at
> lu.tudor.citi.demoisel.docgen.AurigaDocGenerator$1.run(AurigaDocGenerato
> r.java:191)
>
> Platform: OS X 10.3.9, Java version 1.4.2_09, Classpath properly set.
>
> Hope someoone has encountered the problem and has a solution handy.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> /Dimitris Dimitriadis

Re: [protege-owl] Newbie, call for assistance (docgen-aurigadoc)

Alan March
I've had the same problem and could not fix it. Should you manage to find a
solution, please share

Tania, Alan, thanks for your replies.

Of course I'll ping the list if I manage to learn what's wrong.

/Dimitris

On 7 Feb 2007, at 00:54, Alan March wrote:

> I've had the same problem and could not fix it. Should you manage to
> find a
> solution, please share

yuiu yuyu

>From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <[hidden email]>
>To: User support for the Protege-OWL editor
><[hidden email]>
>Subject: Re: [protege-owl] Newbie, call for assistance (docgen-aurigadoc)
>Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:27:37 +0200
>
>Tania, Alan, thanks for your replies.
>
>Of course I'll ping the list if I manage to learn what's wrong.
>
>/Dimitris
>
>On 7 Feb 2007, at 00:54, Alan March wrote:
>
> > I've had the same problem and could not fix it. Should you manage to
> > find a
> > solution, please share

[protege-owl] Prompt/ccomparing/merging

Victor Manuel-2
I need to compare two ontologies, both are some how orthogonal. Ontology A has 54 classes, and ontology B has 45 classes. Both were developed in OWL. Could I use PROMPT in order to compare them? Has anybody here used PROMTP to compare and merge ontologies? Apart from the PROMPT paper, is there any reported experience in which the use of PROMPT is illustrated in a scenario leaded by domain experts and not by the knowledge engineer? Thanks in advance.

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar