[protege-owl] No Property View / Logic View radio controls on Class Editor

[protege-owl] No Property View / Logic View radio controls on Class Editor

Mark Feblowitz
For some reason, I no longer see the Property View  versus Logic View
radio button controls on the lower right of the Class Editor. I have
tried restarting both Protege and my machine. I have tried creating a
fresh ontology and project. Still not there.

Any ideas?

Mark

[protege-owl] Re: No Property View / Logic View radio controls on Class Editor

Matthew Horridge
Hi Mark,

This was a bug in the latest beta.  There's some discussion in the
archives about this, but it should suffice to say that this problem
is fixed and will be in the next beta.