[protege-owl] OWL/DL and Adv Ontology Engineering - Very Hands on Training Courses

[protege-owl] OWL/DL and Adv Ontology Engineering - Very Hands on Training Courses

Dave McComb-2

We have partnered with Cerebra to build next generation courses for Semantic Web applications in the enterprise. The courses are designed to get a practitioner up to speed very quickly with the fewest residual misconceptions. What we’ve noticed is that experienced developers, analysts or modelers come to their tasks with a large number of pre-conceptions that are fairly hard to “unlearn.” Rather than skirt around this issue, the courses bluntly and repeatedly address each of the major areas of misconception in this discipline, through example, definition, exercise and many unique graphic reinforcements. You will not come away with lingering uncertainty about how this technology really works.

We’re conducting the inaugural courses Feb 27-Mar1 and Mar 2-3 in San Diego. We have a very strict space limit of 15 for this first course, but there are still some seats available. Reserve a space at www.cerebra.com/university click on either the Feb 27th or Mar 2nd link.

Hope to see you there.

Dave McComb, President, Semantic Arts, Inc. www.semanticarts.com

(970) 490-2224