[protege-owl] Online OWL checker...

Gerhard Austaller-2
Hi

Is there a online OWL checker. I have an owl file that can't be
imported into Protege. I get the infamous java.lang.ClassCastException:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultRDFUntypedResource
Exception. But I am not sure if there is something wrong with the owl
file or if it's a bug... Are there any tools you can recomment...

Thx
Gerhard

[protege-owl] RE : Online OWL checker...

POPESCU Adrian 211643 Thésard

Hi,
Hereafter, a message that was on the list a few days ago from Tania Tudorache. It was helpful for me, hope it will be for you too
"did you try to validate the OWL file in an OWL Validator, like:
http://phoebus.cs.man.ac.uk:9999/OWL/Validator?

It may give you hints what is wrong with the file.

Tania
"
Cheers,
Adrian

[protege-owl] Re: Online OWL checker...

Marc Clin-2
Hi Gerhard,

Have you only tried to find one ?
There's an OWL validator on :http://phoebus.cs.man.ac.uk:9999/OWL/Validator

"POPESCU Adrian 211643 Thésard" <[hidden email]> schrieb:
>Hi,
>Hereafter, a message that was on the list a few days ago from Tania Tudorache. It was helpful for me, hope it will be for you too
>"did you try to validate the OWL file in an OWL Validator, like:
>http://phoebus.cs.man.ac.uk:9999/OWL/Validator?
>
>It may give you hints what is wrong with the file.

Thank you! So if the validator says the file is OWL full but protege
can't import it, it's a bug in protege, isn't it? I use both Version
3.1.1 Build 216 and the latest 3.2 beta :-( I'd like to import
http://vocab.org/riro/ddl.owl from
http://www.schemaweb.info/schema/SchemaDetails.aspx?id=278

Gerhard