[protege-owl] Ont-Policy file button?

hayati abd rahman
Dear Protege User,

I find myself difficult to get the button named "ADD TO ONT-POLICY FILE"...
From the manual, the button is located on the 'NAMESPACE PREFIXES" widget... but where is it?

Version: Protege 3.1

Can anybody help me?

--
Hayati Abd Rahman
1.13 Block F
Faculty of Information Science and Technology
National University of Malaysia

[protege-owl] proxy settings

Sachidananda, Saraswathi
Hi all,

Can anyone please let me know where the proxy settings are in Protege?

Thanks a lot,
Sara.

[protege-owl] Re: proxy settings

Hugo Ferreira
Hello,

Sachidananda, Saraswathi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone please let me know where the proxy settings are in Protege?

I have had to set this up too. I don't know if this is the correct way
of doing it but it works.

1. Save you batch file that executes the Protege application
2. In Linux it is called "run_protege.sh" and is in the root directory
3. Find the last line that says something like:
        $JAVA_PATH/java $OPTIONS -cp $JARS $MAIN_CLASS $1
4. Add the following parameters (all in the same line):
$JAVA_PATH/java -Dhttp.proxyHost=<?> -Dhttp.proxyPort=<?> $OPTIONS -cp
$JARS $MAIN_CLASS $1
5. Replace <?> with the appropriate settings

HTHs,
Hugo F.