Sachidananda, Saraswathi wrote:
> Hi all,
> Can anyone please let me know where the proxy settings are in Protege?
I have had to set this up too. I don't know if this is the correct way
of doing it but it works.
1. Save you batch file that executes the Protege application
2. In Linux it is called "run_protege.sh" and is in the root directory
3. Find the last line that says something like:
$JAVA_PATH/java $OPTIONS -cp $JARS $MAIN_CLASS $1
4. Add the following parameters (all in the same line):
$JAVA_PATH/java -Dhttp.proxyHost=<?> -Dhttp.proxyPort=<?> $OPTIONS -cp
$JARS $MAIN_CLASS $1
5. Replace <?> with the appropriate settings