[protege-owl] Properties on Classes tab

Daniel Elenius
I'm sure this must have been discussed already, but I guess I missed it.
What happened to the properties panel on the Classes tab in recent betas?

I think it is a very bad idea to remove it.

Also, choosing "logic view" or "properties view" when creating a project
now gives me the same view.

Daniel

[protege-owl] Re: Properties on Classes tab

Matthew Horridge
> I'm sure this must have been discussed already, but I guess I
> missed it.

Yes - in the archives :)

> What happened to the properties panel on the Classes tab in recent
> betas?
>
> I think it is a very bad idea to remove it.

> Also, choosing "logic view" or "properties view" when creating a
> project now gives me the same view.

This is a bug - fixed in the next beta.  When the buttons are back,
you will be able to switch to the properties view.