[protege-owl] Protege Short Course - Stanford University - March 28th-31st, 2006

[protege-owl] Protege Short Course - Stanford University - March 28th-31st, 2006

Crubezy

(Please accept our apologies for multiple postings
and re-distribute to those who may be interested)
-------

Dear Protege users,

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding another edition of
the Protege Short Course at Stanford University from March 28th to
31st, 2006.

The Protege Short Course provides an in-depth introduction to the
field of ontology development and engineering using Protege, covering
frame-based methodologies as well as Semantic Web technologies based
on RDF/S and OWL. The course is especially geared toward beginning or
intermediate developers and project managers, but everyone is welcome
to register.

The Protege Short Course is a four-day interactive tutorial (Tuesday
through Friday), with an optional pre-course session (Monday)
designed for beginners who need to get started with Protege
installation and orientation. The course is taught by members of the
Protege team in facilities located on the Stanford University campus.
Time is allocated for "hands-on" exercises in the form of the
participants developing their own project with help of Protege staff.
Enrollment is limited in order to ensure optimal learning experiences.

For up-to-date information, including details about the course
syllabus and the registration procedure, please visit the Protege
Short Course website at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/protege/200603/

For any additional question, please do not hesitate to contact the
short course organizers at: [hidden email]

We look forward to meeting some of you at the Protege Short Course in
March!
The Protege Team