[protege-owl] Re: Exporting Classess and Individuals

[protege-owl] Re: Exporting Classess and Individuals

Bellave Jayaram
You can do this if you use Protégé 3.1.1 - there is a menu item to split
classes and individuals into separate files. Somehow it was skipped in
3.2beta and it is on the TODO list for 3.2, I believe -
http://co-ode.man.ac.uk/mantis/view.php?id=429.

Jayaram

syed ahmed
Dear all,

              Can somebody give me a in brief the features of protege.
Thankyou
Syed Ahmed

Bellave Jayaram <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can do this if you use Protégé 3.1.1 - there is a menu item to split
classes and individuals into separate files. Somehow it was skipped in
3.2beta and it is on the TODO list for 3.2, I believe -
http://co-ode.man.ac.uk/mantis/view.php?id=429.

Jayaram

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

[protege-owl] Re: Exporting Classess and Individuals

Jennifer Vendetti-2
Brief overviews of both Protege-Frames and Protege-OWL are available in the "Overview" section of our Web site:

http://protege.stanford.edu/overview/index.html

If you need more detail about either, the Overview section has links to additional documentation.

Jennifer