[protege-owl] Re: From .owl to .pons .pins / frames version.

[protege-owl] Re: From .owl to .pons .pins / frames version.

Tom Visser

> Hi Tom,
>
>> I have a short and simple question, searching the mailinglist and the
>> web doesn't really help me.
>> So if anyone could help me out a bit, that would be great !!
>>
>> Scenario:
>> A person is working on an ontology using protege 3.1 owl.
>> S/he wants to show this ontology to a working team who is constrained
>> to using the Protege frames version.
>>
>> How does s/he proceed getting her (relatively simple) owl ontology to
>> this workgroup?
>>
>> Thanks in advance for your reply,
>>

> She can choose
>
> File -> Export to format -> OWL

Thanks for your explanation, she is actually already working in OWL, so
exporting to OWL wouldn't be so usefull (and impossible)
(although it would be usefull in order not to be forced digging around
your filesystem to find the owl file).

Found a solution for my *original* question, and I'll post it here
(many thanks to the contributor)