[protege-owl] Re: Fwd: Re: Saving Ontology's Partly Information + Lexical Information

[protege-owl] Re: Fwd: Re: Saving Ontology's Partly Information + Lexical Information

Nick Drummond
Neury,

Sorry for the delay in response - this one got lost.
I'm not sure what you mean about saving using DC - if you can clarify
this it might be interesting
You would need to import DC into your ontology(ies). All DC contains (as
far as I'm aware) is a set of annotation properties you can then use to
annotate your classes, properties, and individuals (and actually some
restrictions etc) with authorship metadata.

Nick