[protege-owl] Re: OWL FULL or OWL DL?

Doug Holmes
Marlon,
        In the Protégé toolbar, click on the OWL | Preferences... menu.  In
the "Genreal" tab, about midway down the window you can set the
language profile by clicking "Use standard profile" and selecting
either "OWL DL" or "OWL Full".  You may also check the OWL species
using the "Tools" menu and clicking on "Determine OWL Sublanguage".
Protégé will then let you know if you do something that is
inconsistent with the language specification.
Doug