[protege-owl] Re: [protege-discussion] Protege Beta - I miss properties view

[protege-owl] Re: [protege-discussion] Protege Beta - I miss properties view

Tania Tudorache
Cody,

I suppose you are using Protege-OWL. Please post in future OWL-related
questions to the protege OWL mailing list.

Thank you for the bug report. We are aware of the problem you mentioned
and we are working on it. It will be probably fixed in the next beta.

Tania