[protege-owl] SPARQL result to XML?

Tabbasum
Hello,

I am using Jena API to run queries in SPARQL.Its working fine.
Now i need to convert the resultset to XML format. I"ve read that results can be converted to XML and then  latter on from XML to human readable format.

Can anybody can tell me , is it really possible?
If yes then please guide me how? If u know then please send me URLs from where i can get help.

Best Regards
Tabbasum

Re: [protege-owl] SPARQL result to XML?

Jethro Borsje
Perhaps you can better ask this question at the jena-dev mailing list.

Tabbasum Naz schreef:

> Hello,
>
> I am using Jena API to run queries in SPARQL.Its working fine.
> Now i need to convert the resultset to XML format. I"ve read that
> results can be converted to XML and then  latter on from XML to human
> readable format.
>
> Can anybody can tell me , is it really possible?
> If yes then please guide me how? If u know then please send me URLs from
> where i can get help.
>
> Best Regards
> Tabbasum

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [protege-owl] SPARQL result to XML?

JMiller

I have been using code similar to the following:

import com.hp.hpl.jena.query.ResultSetFormatter;

     ResultSet results; // already contains SPARQL result set

      OutputStream oStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();

      ResultSetFormatter.outputAsXML( oStream, results );

      // oStream contains results in SPARQL Query Results XML format

Jim Miller

Jethro Borsje <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]

01/02/2007 04:55 AM

Please respond to
User support for the Protege-OWL editor        <[hidden email]>

User support for the Protege-OWL editor <[hidden email]>
cc
Subject