[protege-owl] Showing to the hierarchy of the classes and its properties of the ontology

[protege-owl] Showing to the hierarchy of the classes and its properties of the ontology

Alexandre Parra
     I recently am working with ontologies and created two ontologies using Protege. I read that it has a API (protege-owl API) that it works with ontologies OWL created in the Protege editor and even though allows to create ontologies. Currently I am needing to create an interface, that it shows of friendly form to the user, the hierarchy of classes of the ontologies and its properties, both with its corresponding metadados ones. Somebody knows where I can find examples of an interface that shows the hierarchy of the classes and its properties and its metadados ones using the API protect-owl ?
     Doubt: the metadata that they explain the meaning of a class or a corresponding property is attributed to its rdfs:comment or rdfs:label ?

     Debtor for the attention,

            Alexandre Parra.