[protege-owl] WARNING, NPE caught when editing property (setting cardinality)

[protege-owl] WARNING, NPE caught when editing property (setting cardinality)

Nikolaj Berntsen
On a class in my domain model, I chose properties view, rather than
logic view for a title I had added (hasTitle). In the area "properties
and restrictions" I clicked "create restriction", chose the hasTitle
property and chose minCardinality and (after fidling around for a while)
I set the filler to 1. I did the same for maxCardinality.

Now I had the following in my console:

WARNING: Invalid frame type: Cls(Domain, FrameID(1:29933 1)) --
AbstractRedirectingDispatch.getDirectOwnSlotValues()
WARNING: Invalid frame type: Cls(Domain, FrameID(1:29933 1)) --
AbstractRedirectingDispatch.getDirectOwnSlotValues()
WARNING: Invalid frame type: Cls(Domain, FrameID(1:29933 1)) --
AbstractRedirectingDispatch.getDirectOwnSlotValues()
WARNING: Invalid frame type: Cls(Domain, FrameID(1:29933 1)) --
AbstractRedirectingDispatch.getDirectOwnSlotValues()
WARNING: Excepction caught java.lang.NullPointerException --
EventDispatchFrameStore.dispatchEvents()
WARNING: using fine logging for more details --
EventDispatchFrameStore.dispatchEvents()
WARNING: Excepction caught java.lang.NullPointerException --
EventDispatchFrameStore.dispatchEvents()
WARNING: using fine logging for more details --
EventDispatchFrameStore.dispatchEvents()

I am not totally sure if they all arose because of this ui interaction.

If this is too low-level error reporting (or not specific enough), then
please give me a hint, I am only spending time to write it in order to
give something back for the help you are providing me with in other matters.

Cheers,
/\/