[protege-owl] WG: Is there a Racer ABox de-bugger?

[protege-owl] WG: Is there a Racer ABox de-bugger?

Rajverma

Hi,

I didn’t get the answer for this query of mine… could anyone concerned with Racer answer this…

Cheers,

Raj

Re: [protege-owl] WG: Is there a Racer ABox de-bugger?

Doug Holmes
Raj,
Racer supports some logical operations on A-Boxes; its not clear exactly what you mean by "de-bugger".  The Racer team is at: http://www.racer-systems.com/about/contact.phtml  ...
Doug