[protege-owl] Why couldn't my owl file display by ontoviz?

[protege-owl] Why couldn't my owl file display by ontoviz?

chuang grace
Hi!EveryBody...
I use protege owl api produce owl file, but the file can't view use ontoivz.
The attachment file is the content.

Could you tell me why?
Thanks!

最新版 Yahoo!奇摩即時通訊 7.0,免費網路電話任你打!
http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/

hotel.owl (2K) Download Attachment

[protege-owl] Re: Why couldn't my owl file display by ontoviz?

Jennifer Vendetti-2
The OntoViz Tab was developed for Protege-Frames ontologies.  For OWL ontologies, please use OWLViz instead, which is documented on the CO-ODE Web site:

http://www.co-ode.org/downloads/owlviz/co-ode-index.php

Also, please note that OWLViz requires installation of the GraphViz software from AT&T Research:

http://www.graphviz.org/

Jennifer

chuang grace wrote:
Hi!EveryBody...
I use protege owl api produce owl file, but the file can't view use ontoivz.
The attachment file is the content.

Could you tell me why?
Thanks!

[protege-owl] Re: Why couldn't my owl file display by ontoviz?

chuang grace
Jennifer:
Thank you !
 I find when the owl file is all english ,ontoviz can display,but if the owl file has chinese, ontoviz can't display.
Why do it?
Thanks!

Jennifer Vendetti <[hidden email]> 說: