[protege-owl] Will OntoLT plugin work with Protege 3.1 "owl editor"?

[protege-owl] Will OntoLT plugin work with Protege 3.1 "owl editor"?

rakesh shejwalkar
hi,

Will OntoLT plugin work with Protege 3.1 "owl editor"?

Because in the documentation part for OntoLT,  everythg is given with respect to "Protege Frames editor", while I am using "Protege owl editor". So , is it possible that this plugin will serve the purpose of information extraction woth Protege owl edito??

regards,

Rakesh
IIT Kharagpur

Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/

[protege-owl] Re: Will OntoLT plugin work with Protege 3.1 "owl editor"?

Rinke Hoekstra-4
Hi Rakesh,

Use the latest 2.0 version of the plugin from:
http://olp.dfki.de/OntoLT/OntoLT.htm

This will (probably) work in 3.1.1 for standard Protege frames (non-owl)
projects. You cannot use OntoLT to import directly into OWL.

Use the tool to extract the frames and slots from your corpus into a
standard (non-owl) project, then save your project as an OWL project.
This will probably work without too much loss of information.

Hope this helps,

        Rinke