[protege-owl] # Working with Protege and Neuron web services with c

[protege-owl] # Working with Protege and Neuron web services with c

Orli Matzliah
Hello,
I hope you can help me with the following problems:

We install the Protege ontology in our company and we want to work with this product.

I installed all the Neuron Web Services (java,protege,Tomcat,axis,neuron-web-services).
The installation looks ok. Like in your README file. and I

Then I want to continue to check with working with .net to access my knowledge base
.net web form.

Do I have to install Asp.net and work with it???
or do I have to work with regular c# windows application ??

When I work with c# window application , and made add web reffernce to  http://localhost:8080/axis/services/NeuronWebServiceSoap?wsdl
and  I declared:

  localhost.NeuronWebService WebS = new NeuronWebService();

WebS.lLogin
WebS.OpenProject
WebS.GetProjectName

The Lonin returns false.

the other routines return  the following exception:

AN unhandle exception of type 'System.Web.Services.Protocols.Soap Exception' occured
in system.web.services.dll
Additional information: java.lang.NullPOinterException

Why do I get this exception????

Do I have to install Asp.net and work with it???

Can you send me an example of a program, and some explanations
of how to work????

Thank You
Orly Matzliah

[protege-owl] Properties of Properties

JMiller

I had asked this question about a week ago.  In case it slipped through the cracks, I will ask again.

Is there a way, in Protege/OWL, to attach a property to a property?  I would like to add, for example, a confidence factor to a property, as in:  we believe, with confidence .9, that Bob and Dan are brothers.  We suspect that Bob and Tom are also brothers, but we are only about .5 confident.

Can this be done?  If so, does this force us into OWL/Full?

Jim Miller
Sr Software Engineer II, IIS
Raytheon Company

1200 S. Jupiter Road
Garland, TX  75042
972.205.4233 office

[protege-owl] Re: Properties of Properties

Tania Tudorache
James,

here you find a modeling pattern for adding attributes to relationships:
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-n-aryRelations/#useCase1

Tania