[protege-owl] can one of my classes have

[protege-owl] can one of my classes have

Nikolaj Berntsen
I have an ontology which includes a class Document. I would like to see
that all dublin core properties can be added to this class. Similarly to
what I do when I create a property and specify a class as Domain for
that property I created..

The reason I want to do this is that if properties do not have a class
as domain, they do not show up in generated code, and I would like to
have that for dublin core properties as well as for my own properties?

Perhaps the solution is different? Perhaps I should just add these
methods on my generated classes by hand?

Any ideas/experience?

Cheers,
/\/ikolaj

/\/ikolaj Berntsen
--
Mobile People A/S
Toldbodgade 31, 2 sal, DK-1253 Copenhagen K