[protege-owl] clearing all the form widgets

[protege-owl] clearing all the form widgets

Massimo Coletti
Hi,
I am dealing with an ontology whith a lot of properties defined for each
class, but my kb don't use most of them.

I would find very useful a button, in the pop-up window that allows the
configuration of form widgets, allowing me to set all the widgets to
<none>. In this way, I can "clear" the form, and select carefully only
the widgets that Ireally need.

I don't believe that it is a big modification: I have found the
interested class, and the corresponding Action should be
straightforward. If I will have time, I will try to develop the change
by myself, but I saw that Protégé uses a customized factory for swing
components: understanding well this standard maybe requires too much time.

Regards,

Massimo

unauthorized and may be illegal.