[protege-owl] connecting Racer to protege_OWL

[protege-owl] connecting Racer to protege_OWL

Chetna Parbhoo
Hi

I am having problems connecting Racer to protege. Does anyone know a simple
how-to?

Chetna Parbhoo
ICT for Earth Observation
Meraka Institute
Building 43, Office B145
Scientia, CSIR Pretoria
Brummeria
South Africa

Telephone: +27 (0)12 8414479
e-mail: [hidden email]

http://www.meraka.org.za
http://www.sensorweb.ws
http://www.sensorweb-alliance.org

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

[hidden email].

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.

[protege-owl] Re: connecting Racer to protege_OWL

Doug Holmes
Hi Chetna,
        Simple how-to: Set a reasoner port consistent with your copy of
Racer [typically this is 8080];  the port can be set in the "Owl |
Preferences" menu, "General" Tab
at "Reasoner URL" [e.g. type in "http:// localhost:8080"] . Then
launch Racer and you are ready to go [via the DIG interface]. Hope
this helps...
Doug