[protege-owl] creating condition in OWL-S

[protege-owl] creating condition in OWL-S

ahtisham aslam
Hi,

i created a simple condition by using the following
statement

Atom atom = swrlFactory.createLessThan(

(SWRLDataObject)ap1.o1.castTo(SWRLDataObject.class),
                        (SWRLDataObject)ap2.o2.castTo(SWRLDataObject.class)
                );

where ap1 is an atomic process and o1 is its output
and ap2 is an atomic process and o2 is it output and
above statement works fine. my question is

Q1: how we can create a condition statement e.g.

ap1.o1 > 1

where ap1 is an atomic process and o1 is output of
ap1 and 1 means any string, int or float value.

Ans: ?

Q2: Also how i can create a condition e.g.

(ap1.o1 >1) or (ap2.o2 < 1)

where ap1 is an atomic process and o1 is its output of
type int and ap2 is another atomic
process with output o2.

Ans: ?

Q3: Similarly another example of some complex output
that i want to creat is!

((ap1.o1 >1 or ap2.o2 < 1) and ap3.o3 <1)

above statement show that this condition will become
true if

ap1.o1 will be greater than 1 or ap2.o2 will be less
than 1

and ap3.o3 will be less than 1.

Ans: ?

With tnx in advance.
Bye.

[protege-owl] protege plugin problem

Andrei-14
I tried to write a plug-in for protege version 3.2. I tried a tab widget
plug-in. I wrote the code ( i use the example from protege page),
compiles the project, create the jar file and the manifest and copy the
jar file to the protege plugins directory and i'm blocked here. How can
i access my plugin because it not appears in the list of plugins. Can u
help me with this?

   Thanks

[protege-owl] Re: protege plugin problem

Rajesh Kumar-3
Andrei wrote:
> I tried to write a plug-in for protege version 3.2. I tried a tab
> widget plug-in. I wrote the code ( i use the example from protege
> page), compiles the project, create the jar file and the manifest and
> copy the jar file to the protege plugins directory and i'm blocked
> here. How can i access my plugin because it not appears in the list of
> plugins. Can u help me with this?

Did you check the FAQ for this topic?

I had a similar problem and got a very detailed reply to my question on
this mailing list a couple of days back. You could go through that
posting. Maybe it will help you out.

Rajesh

[protege-owl] Re: protege plugin problem

Andrei-14
I'm new to this, i did not fing any thing on the mailing list. Maybe i
do not search where it the proper place ....

Rajesh Kumar wrote:

> Andrei wrote:
>
>> I tried to write a plug-in for protege version 3.2. I tried a tab
>> widget plug-in. I wrote the code ( i use the example from protege
>> page), compiles the project, create the jar file and the manifest and
>> copy the jar file to the protege plugins directory and i'm blocked
>> here. How can i access my plugin because it not appears in the list
>> of plugins. Can u help me with this?
>>
> Did you check the FAQ for this topic?
>
> I had a similar problem and got a very detailed reply to my question
> on this mailing list a couple of days back. You could go through that
> posting. Maybe it will help you out.
>
> Rajesh

[protege-owl] Re: protege plugin problem

Papapanagiwtou Petros
You should create a new directory inside the Protege plugins directory
and place the jar file in there. If say your plugin is named "myplugin"
and the jar file "myplugin.jar" then the directory structure should be
Protege/plugins/myplugin/myplugin.jar

If this does not fix the problem make sure the manifest file is written
correctly.
Here's what a sample manifest file looks like:

Manifest-Version: 1.0

Name: MyPlugin.FrameCounter.class
Tab-Widget: True

Don't forget an empty line at the end of the file. The manifest file
should be named MANIFEST.MF and copied inside the "meta-inf" folder in
the jar file.
If you have extended the AbstractTabWidget class correctly your plugin
should appear in the list (Project->Configure).
If it appears in the list but you cannot select it (appears at the end
of the list in italics) check your code for errors.

Good luck,
Petros