[protege-owl] making imported classes being displayed by rdfs:label browser key

[protege-owl] making imported classes being displayed by rdfs:label browser key

Schober-2
Hello,
I imported an ontology over the web into my protege owl ontology as
described in the owl-tutorial chapter 7.2.4. We use the rdf:label
property to capture the human readable class-names and the autoid plugin
to generate IDs in the rdf:ID property
e.g.:

    <owl:Class rdf:ID="MSI_400151">
        <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#MSI_400083"/>
        <rdfs:label rdf:datatype="&xsd;string">Hydrogen</rdfs:label>
        <rdfs:comment xml:lang="en"
            >The nucleus of the element Hydrogen, a proton.
Rem: The nucleus most often studied in NMR metabolomics.</rdfs:comment>
    </owl:Class>

The import works fine, but the class hierarchy for the imported classes
displays the rdf:ID and not the label. The browserkey was set before
from :NAME to rdf:label for the owl:class in the forms tab. So this
works only for the classes in my ontology and not for the imported ones.

How can I display the class hierarchy uniformly by rdf:labels?
Cheers, Daniel Schober.

--
Daniel Schober
Ontologist, FuGO-Project

The European Bioinformatics Institute   email:  [hidden email]
EMBL Outstation - Hinxton               direct: +44 (0)1223 494410
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus            fax: +44 (0)1223 494 468
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK
Project page: www.ebi.ac.uk/microarray/Projects/tox-nutri/index.html
Personal Page: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/Information/Staff/person_maint.php?s_person_id=734
Room: A2-37