[protege-owl] owl class tree

Nini Mao
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know how I can display the owl class tree in the tab widget plugin? I am using Protege3.1 with Protege-owl api javadoc. I tried the class ClassTree in the package edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.cls, but this class is not permitted to import!
Thanks in advance!

Nini

[protege-owl] Re: owl class tree

Papapanagiwtou Petros
I'm not sure I can find the class you're mentioning.
The easiest way to do it is to extend the (abstract) class
SubsumptionTreePanel (edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.subsumption).

Good luck,
Petros